Great Marlborough Productions Ltd in partnership with Cartoon Network London are looking for STORYBOARD ARTISTS.
The Storyboard Artist will work from an approved script to deliver an 11min episode board. Working in Toon Boom Storyboard Pro, they will first produce a rough board with 3 subsequent revisions before final delivery. The Storyboard Artist will take direction from the Storyboard Supervisor and Series Directors. The schedule for each episode includes 3 full pitches.
Please provide a CV and examples of work (links to websites/showreels/blogs, etc are fine). Selected applicants will be required to complete a test, which can be done remotely.
- Solid understanding of staging and composition for a show that’s primarily comedy but also has action elements.
- Needs strong draftsmanship skills in order to keep characters consistently on-model.
- Ensure quality and style of show is maintained.
- Ability to work to schedule in a fast-paced series production.
- Work well in a collaborative environment and be open to feedback, input and suggestions.
- Visually interpreting ideas and providing input and solutions to creative aspects of the story.
- Required: Toon Boom Storyboard Pro
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV/resume and examples of work/links to websites to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please print the name of the position in the subject line of your email.
This position is open for both immediate short-term opportunities and long-term roles from Autumn 2015.